Interview: Mindy Gibbins-Klein
Today I’m speaking with the book mid-wife Mindy Gibbins-Klein –
She has enabled over a thousand business thought-leaders to write, complete, and publish their books via her book writing courses and publishing company.
A highly sought after speaker, who has spoken to over 50,000 people in 18 countries (so far), she is stand-out thought leader in her industry.
And her TEDx talk “Sometimes You Need to Change Yourself to Be Yourself” has had over half a million views and counting.
This interview is a must-watch for any authors, potential book-authors or knowledge experts. We cover a range of topics including;
- A book experience is kinesthetic
- The cover and title of your book is a valuable sales tool
- The trend today is for more literal book titles
- Brilliant book success tips
- Thoughtful Leadership
- The distinct difference between Thought-Leaders, and Thoughtful-Leaders
- Thought Partner
- 8-week book writing program
- 3-reason that stops people getting book writing help
“Email me if you would like access to Mindy’s book 8-week book writing program > email@example.com”
Let’s dive in, select your preferred format below…
Which part of the interview got you thinking the most?