Interview: Elton Boocock
Elton came highly recommended as a guy that really knows his stuff when it comes to marketing. Now I understand why.
Great insights here, and you’ll get these without having to go through the £250,000 that Elton had to. If you are interested in marketing your business, doing online ads, or considering it – then this is a must-watch.
Here are just a few of the great points we cover during this interview;
- Business Strategy: “Align your Marketing Activities”
- Wisdom Learning: “You must remember ever scar”
- Business marketing: “Increase your Business not Awareness”
- People Strategy: “Putting People at the heart of your business Strategy”
- Build Brand Awareness
- Email Marketing: “The Data lies even up today”
- Business and Buyer Motivation
- Google analytics: “Can be your Best Friend and Worst Enemy, too”
- Benchmark: “Everything is Changing, All the Time”
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): “It’s all in the eyes of the consumers”
- SEO: “Accidental optimization”
- Lifetime Customer Value & Cost of Acquisition
- Online Reputation Management
- Bad Reviews are Good for Business
- Your Business Foundation Matters
- Guesstimates: “Every Business plan is
Elton’s five questions:
1. How does your digital marketing align with your business strategy and your sales process?
2. What activities do you carry out for awareness and what for direct sales?
3. What KPI’s and processes do you use for continual improvement?
4. How does your Lifetime Customer Value compare with your Cost of Acquisition?
5. What are you doing to proactively improve your online reputation?
To contact Elton and his team directly: https://eltonboocock.com
Let’s dive in, select your preferred format below…
Which part of the interview got you thinking the most?