Interview: Rachael Taplin
How good are you at PR?
If you’re anything like me, then there’s a lot of room for improvement. This is simply an area that I’ve not excelled at in the past, and I clearly have lots to learn.
So I’m delighted to be speaking with Rachael Taplin today who is recognized as one of the top 50 UK Inspirational Women in the UK.
In this interview she explains exactly how to get PR for your business, and that you can achieve this with a relatively small investment of time and money that can potentially be a game-changer for your business.
Here’s just a few of the great points we cover during this interview;
- Talks about her Business – Mums in Control
- Media Match
- Public Relations: “Your Businesses can transform overnight by 1 press release”
- The Art of Storytelling in Public Relations
- Relationship Building – ‘” PR is one of the most effective ways to get new clients”
- Forward Planning
- Natural Fit – “Match your Audience to where the Media outlet is”
- Story Telling Matters – “PR is an Emotional Connection”
- Freelance Journalism
- Media Matchmaker
- PR strategy & Content Marketing
Let’s dive in, select your preferred format below…
Which part of the interview got you thinking the most?