Interview: Elliot Kay
It’s my privilege to speak with Elliot Kay, who is a very experienced speaker. One of the things that stands about Elliot is what I call his accessibility. In the nicest possible way Elliot is just a regular guy, that works his butt off, to get where he is today.
I’ve been in the crowd at one of Elliot’s first events with just a handful of other people, and a few days ago Elliot was speaking infant of an audience of 24,000 people! Wow – that’s huge.
In this interview we talk about a number of things, around the subject of speaking.
Including why speaking is more important now – than ever before. And honestly, he’s got a strong point, that I hadn’t really thought of before.
Elliot also shares his 2 step strategy to helping get over the fear-factor which I think we all get at times – and they are really solid techniques and something I personally need to do more of.
Here’s just a few of the great points we cover during this interview;
- Art of Speaking: “More Important than ever”
- Speaking As A Conversation: “How to Make a Big Impact!”
- Learning Modalities In The “New Normal”
- Personification & Interactive Communication
- The Value of Experience – “Reflective and unreflective Experience”
- Personal Speaking Style & Consistency
- Public Speaking: ”Matching Personality & Delivery”
- Speaking Anxiety & Coping Strategies
Let’s dive in, select your preferred format below…
As a bonus to our viewers and listeners Elliot has kindly given us this download to share with you (no opt-in required) >>>:
Link to Elliot: https://www.speakerexpress.co.uk
Access to other great interviews like this one: www.expert-velocity.com/blog
Which part of the interview got you thinking the most?